WE ARE DUE TO RE-OPEN ON THE 12TH APRIL 2021 – PLEASE USE THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
ReVive online booking system. It’s easy… try it.
PLEASE NOTE – BOOKING SYSTEM WILL NOT WORK FOR SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS.
SHOULD you wish to cancel you will find a link in your email confirmation. Your booking is only confirmed if you receive a confirmation email
BOOKINGS CAN ONLY BE MADE MAX 2 MONTH IN ADVANCE
** CLICK – BOOK ONLINE NOW
Usual : Monday 1200 – 2000 | Tuesday 1200 – 1800 | Thursday 1200 – 2000 | Friday 1200 – 1800 | Wednesday / Weekend – Closed
Adhock: You may find that other dates show in the online system, these are bookable appointments and are in addition to normal opening hours to meet demand.
*** PLEASE READ ***
On the 8th August 2020 Government advice changed regarding the wearing of face coverings; it is now mandatory/law to wear a face covering whilst in a beauty/massage clinic.
You are expected to wear a face covering before entering any of these settings and must keep it on until you leave unless there is a reasonable excuse for removing it.
Enforcement measures for failing to comply with this law:
I as a business have taken reasonable steps to promote compliance with the law via this advice and in the reminder email/text (after you book an appointment) you receive before your treatment.
I will also have spare masks if you require one, but please do try and bring your own.
There are certain exceptions to this rule and if you feel that you are exempt from wearing a face covering whilst visiting my clinic then I will not ask why you feel you do not need to wear one. The responsibility is on you to follow the law and guidelines. You will not be reported should you not be wearing one.
You will be advised on the day regards the above law.
This information is documented to ensure ReVive is taking reasonable steps for client compliance.
Should you wish to read more into the new guidelines, then can be found in the link below.
*** PLEASE READ ***
We are now open for business, with a few differences:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and not early.
- I am running a time buffer between each appointment so I can clean, ventilate and set-up between each appointment.
- When you arrive I will welcome you straight into the treatment room where you can wash your hands. A toilet is available if you need to use it.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to compliment hand washing.
- Additional questions will be asked when making online booking.
IF YOU CAN ANSWER YES TO THE BELOW QUESTIONS – PLEASE DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT.
– Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
– Do you have a high temperature?
– Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If the client has any of these symptoms, however mild, they should stay at home and reschedule their appointment.