Welcome to Petersfield, Hampshire
ReViVe is a Soft Tissue & Sport Massage Therapy Clinic based in Petersfield, Hampshire offering a range of soft tissue and massage treatments
Where are we based?
Revive Soft Tissue & Sports Massage clinic has been based in Petersfield since 2012. Petersfield is a market town and civil parish in the East Hampshire district of Hampshire, England. It is 17 miles (27 km) north of Portsmouth, via the A3 road. The town has its own railway station on the Portsmouth Direct Line, the mainline rail link connecting Portsmouth and London. Situated on the northern slopes of the South Downs, Petersfield lies wholly within the South Downs National Park.
ReVive is based in the heart of Petersfield just off the high street at 8a Lavant St, Petersfield GU32 3EW which directly below the train station. There are several car parks within a 5 minute walk and we typically advise clients to park in the Swan Street Car Park (Pay & Display).
Assess, Treat and Rehabilitate
Every appointment will start with a consultation and the appropriate treatment will be provided or adjusted accordingly. Anton does not believe in adopting a one-size fits all approach to treatment. For example, some people are not suited to chiropractic manipulation or deep tissue sport massage due to the intensity of this treatment but they may find temporary pain relief and comfort which can be provided by something such suitable such as acupuncture and exercise prescription. Alternatively, some people are better suited to osteopathy styles of treatment including chiropractic spinal manipulation.
Commonly treated conditions
- Back pain, thoracic stiffness & lower back pain which often can cause sciatica
- Stiff Neck or pain in the neck and shoulder region often suffered by office workers aka office neck
- Muscle tension, overuse and stress
- Pinched Nerves & Nerve impingement
- Joint / Ligament problems
- Knee Injury and Arthritic conditions
- Frozen shoulder / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Achilles tendonitis / Ankle pain
- Plantar fasciitis / Policeman’s heel
- Tennis elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis) / Golfers Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Exercise Prescription / Rehab
- Osteopathic Manipulation & Joint Articulation
- Chiropractic Style Spinal Manipulation
- Medical Acupuncture / Electro Acupuncture / Dry Needling
- Muscle Energy Technique (MET)
- Soft Tissue Release (STR)
- Myofascial Release
- Neuromuscular Technique (NMT)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Massage Techniques